Camera Ready Paper Submission Guidelines
- Fill Online Registration Form after payment of Registration Fee (on or before 18th June 2020): Online Google Registration Form
- Submit your Camera Ready manuscript in both PDF and in Microsoft Word format.
- Please mail to us filled Registration form , Copyright form, payment Proof ( Registration Fee) and Camera Ready Paper at: email@example.com (on or before 20th June 2020)
- If you have any questions regarding registration process of your paper, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Registration Fees Online-NEFT / RTGS / Wire Transfer in our SBI Bank (All authors from India/Outside India). While making online payment, authors are further requested to mention their < Paper ID> and < Author name> in Payment Remark to enable us to trace your payment in the Bank Statement. Kindly also note to add the applicable bank charges, if any, for online payment.
- If multiple authors of the same paper are attending the conference, then at least one of the author (preferably paper presenter) has to pay the full registration fee, whereas, rest of the authors can register himself/herself as attendee. Different registration forms are required for each author.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must register and present the paper at the conference in order to include the paper in the SMART COM proceeding.
- No CANCELLATION & REFUND of Registration Fee.
- The conference presentations on 26th and 27th June 2020 will be done only through MS Teams application software.
- The username and the password for logging into MS Teams is provided to you through email (to the corresponding authors and other speakers).
- The presentation shall be identified through the paper identification number ‘Paper Id’/Username.
- The speaker is requested to see the schedule through Conference Website and MS Teams calendar.
- The speakers are required to adhere strictly to the declared schedule.
- The duration of Paper presentation should not exceed 10 minutes. It shall be followed by question/answer session for maximum of 2-3 minutes.
- The duration for keynote speech is 30-45 minutes; 10 minutes question/answer session may follow.
- Additionally, the authors are requested to prepare 8-10 minutes video of their paper presentation & share its Google drive link positively by 24th June 2020. Send the video link with filename including 'paper id' and subject as Video presentation for 'Paper id' to our email id: email@example.com
- To ensure that no connectivity issue arise at the last moment, a practice session shall be held on 22nd /23rd June 2020. The testing schedule of 22nd June 2020 will be same as that of conference schedule for 26th June 2020. The testing schedule of 23nd June 2020 will be same as that of conference schedule for 27th June 2020.
- Please note that you require a high-speed data connectivity for presentation as online video and audio communication will be there. Presentator must be equipped with good computer system having microphone, Webcam, PowerPoint presentation/video and alternate mode of presentation. You may require about 2GB data for 1hour online presentation with all features ON, so be prepared.
- All must connect atleast 5 minute before the scheduled time of any session with webcam and microphone OFF. Turn ON your webcam and microphone when you are the speaker as per schedule and invited by the Hall controller.
For any query regarding MS Teams operational difficulty (before the conference) you may contact
S. No. Names Mobile Number 1. Dr. Sirish Chandravanshi 9827063045 2. Dr. Kireet Semwal 9897510297 3. Mr. Jitendra Singh Rauthan 9997886333 4. Dr. Agya Ram Verma 9557331937
- At least one author must register on or before 18th June 2020 to include the paper in the conference. For details on the registration process and steps refer to Conference Registration Web page: Click Here